Monday, April 12, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 4/11/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Mustard Dogs! for us. I did this one on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna.

This had me heading down into the sewers to pick Infused Mushrooms, I needed 4 for the recipe. It didn't take long to get them today, there was no one else around picking them and that makes it go a lot faster. Once I had the 4 I needed I headed up to the bank and grabbed a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them up with. Then I built a fire and cooked up my meatloaf.

I took the meatloaf over to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 9g93s, 6 Northern Spices, 4 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for her.

Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices in it. He didn't make out as well.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. He made out ok too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment