Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 4/12/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome for her daily cooking quest, she got Sewer Stew.

This one had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest. From there I headed over to the ruins directly beneath Dalaran to pick some Crystalsong Carrots. I love the way quest items sparkle now, it wasn't always like that. I got the 4 I needed pretty quick and took the gate back up to Dalaran. I hit the bank for 4 pieces of chilled meat then made a fire and cooked up my Vegetable Stew.

I took that down into the sewers, below Dalaran, to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly, and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad day on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment