Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 4/13/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Sewer Stew for the daily cooking quest again. I am not surprised, the daily's never change after a shutdown. I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest to pick Crystalsong Carrots. The recipe calls for 4 and I got them pretty quick on both today, there was no one there as usual. That is one of the benefits of being on an Oceanic server while in the US, everyone is asleep or at work when I do my daily's. Anyway, once I had my Carrots I headed back up to Dalaran and hit the bank for the 4 pieces of Chilled Meat this calls for. I built a fire right in the middle of the bank and cooked up my Vegetable Stew.

Stew in hand, I headed down to deliver it to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly, in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 2 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it.

Brieanna's had 4 Northern Spices, 4 Old Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it.

They both made out pretty well from this one today. Brieanna still needs thirty something Dalaran Cooking Awards before she can get her Chef's Hat, so she is still working on that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment