Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 4/9/10

When I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome. for the daily cooking quest she had Mustard Dogs! for me. I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna today.

As usual I headed to the courtyard behind A Hero's Welcome first to look for the Wild Mustard I was after. Today though there was someone back there picking Wild Mustard so I only ended up getting one piece from there. I got the other 3 over by the stairs leading up to the Violet Citadel. Once I had all 4 I headed over to the bank for some Rhino Meat.

That was when I remembered I didn't have enough Rhino Meat to do the daily on one toon let alone two. That had me heading out to Borean Tundra to spend a half hour farming Rhino Meat. I got a little over 2 stacks so I am stocked up again. I did the farming on Brieanna.

Back in Dalaran I cooked up 4 Rhino Dogs then combined them with the Wild Mustard to make a Mustard Dog Basket!, which I took over to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing and exchanged for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag. Archmage Pentarus is always pretty free with the Dalaran Cooking Awards.

Today Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 6 Northern Spices, 5 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, she made out really well today.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices and 3 Baby Spice in it, he made out well today too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment