Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 4/8/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she got Sewer Stew for her daily.

This had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest to pick some Crystalsong Carrots. You need 4 along with 4 Chilled Meat for this recipe. There was no one around and it only took me a minute to pick my 4 Crystalsong Carrots today. Once I had those I took the gate back up to Dalaran and hit the bank for the Chilled Meat.

I cooked the stew up at the stove in the little side room at Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly, then delivered it to Ajay Green in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for Brieanna on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment