Monday, November 15, 2010

Mustard Dogs! - Daily Cooking Quest 11/14/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest, she handed me Mustard Dogs!

I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This had me running around the grassy areas of Dalaran picking Wild Mustard. The first place I checked was out behind A Hero's Welcome, that is usually good for 2 and today was no exception. Once I had the 4 Wild Mustard I needed I headed to the bank to grab some Rhino Meat to make the Rhino Dogs. I combined the 4 Rhino Dogs with the 4 Wild Mustard in the Empty Picnic Basket to make a Mustard Dog Basket! I took that and delivered it to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing in exchange for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul.

Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and 5 Old Spices in it. Not a bad haul for her either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment