Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gomorra - Level 84 Demon Lock

When I had the problem with Brieanna not being able to fly anywhere I worked on Gomorra. I got him to about half way through 84 now and don't know if I want to finish him off or get back to working on Brieanna, who is 83 now, and get her to 85.

I started off questing on Gomorra in Vashj'ir and got him to 82 there. I got a couple achievements while questing there, one from doing a certain amount of quests and another for finishing an entire quest line that is with you pretty much the whole time you are there.

From Vashj'ir Gomorra moved on to Deepholm, after getting the quest from the Hero's Call Board in Stormwind, skipping Mount Hyjal altogether. Deepholm is a pretty good place to level and is also the home to Stonecore, one of the Cataclysm 5 man dungeons. I have run that one quite a bit on all 3 of the toons I am working on. I stayed in Deepholm until I reached level 83, then moved on to Uldum.

Gomorra was in Uldum until 84, just one level and it went pretty quick. I picked up the quest to go there from the Hero's Call Board in Stormwind. This quest has you flying to Gadgetzan in Tanaris then heading over to the entrance to Uldum to meet someone. Once there you start a cinematic that takes you into Uldum and starts the quest line. As soon as I got there I made sure I physically visited the entrance to each dungeon so I could start running them.

At level 84 Gomorra moved on to Twilight Highlands, once again getting the quest from the Hero's Call Board in Stormwind. That is where he is now, about half way through 84.

To be honest I am getting a little bored of leveling and did dungeons yesterday on Breeonna, who is 85, instead of working on the other two. I got Breeonna's item level up to 331 so I can run heroic's now, but the few I have been in didn't turn out too well so far. They are brutally hard compared to LK dungeons. It is going to take some getting used to I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment