Saturday, May 31, 2008

Netherwing Daily's 5/30/08

I started doing my Netherwing daily's on Gomorra today. It took me about two and a half hours to get them done. I think I can shave a half hour off that tomorrow but they are still going to take a long time to get done. I hope to get them down to an hour and a half or so once I get going and get a routine down. I started the chain on Gomorra a long time ago but you can only go so far before you need your 300 riding skill because they give you a "loner" Netherdrake to use while you are doing the quests and that requires 300 riding skill to ride. Right now I am about 3/4 of the way through neutral with them so I have a long way to go to exalted. When I am exalted I will be able to buy a Netherdrake. A Netherdrake is a 280% speed flying mount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment