Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wranngar Epic Flight Form 5/31/08

I did a bunch of the quests in the druid epic flight form chain on Wranngar today. I made it all the way to the 13th quest but couldn't kill the mob by myself, he had 34k+ hp and nothing I seemed to do hurt him much while he was just taking chunks out of me. I will get Yonezoe to log onto her Warrior, Axeelina, and give me a hand when she gets on. The quest progression is as follows:
  1. Neutral [70] Morthis Whisperwing
  2. Neutral [70] The Ward of Wakening
  3. Neutral [70] Waking the Sleeper
  4. Neutral [70] No Mere Dream
  5. Neutral [70] Return to Morthis Whisperwing
  6. Neutral [70] To the Evergrove
  7. Neutral [70] The Book of the Raven
  8. Neutral [70] Eyes in the Sky
  9. Neutral [70] To Catch A Sparrowhawk
  10. Neutral [70] The Raven Stones
  11. Neutral [70] The Eagle's Essence
  12. Neutral [70] The Falcon's Essence
  13. Neutral [70] The Hawk's Essence
  14. Neutral [70] Return to Cenarion Refuge
  15. Neutral [70] Chasing the Moonstone
  16. Neutral [70] Vanquish the Raven God
  17. Neutral [70] Eternal Vigilance
I am almost to the point where I will need the key to Heroic Sethekk Halls to finish up this chain and get my epic flight form. I need to work on my rep with lower city so I can get the key, I have about 1,500 rep to go before I will be able to obtain that. I guess I will have to do a few Shadow Lab runs to get my rep up as I have done every quest I can find for them. I made about 60 gold doing these quests so far.

Update: I finished #13 with Axeelina and am now up to #15. When I turned in #13 I got Charm of Swift Flight. I will work on the rest of them tomorrow or when I have some time. They weren't hard quests, just a lot of running around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment