Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daily's 6/17/08

I did some of my daily's on Wranngar today. I did the daily cooking which was Super Hot Stew. I took some Mok'Nathal Shortribs and Crunchy Serpent I already had in the guild vault and flew out to forge camp terror to cook it up on my way to help Yonezoe in Netherstorm, it didn't take me long and was sort of on the way. I turned that in and got 6 pieces of Buzzard Meat, 7 pieces of Warped Flesh and a Skinning Knife, nothing good there today. I also did Gaining the Advantage. I did that in Terokkar forest today by killing and skinning Wrap Stalkers and Basilisk. That quest pays 16g39s and a Major Rejuvenation Potion. I always put the potion in the bank as I only use Mana Potions. I got the daily fishing done too, which was Bait Bandits. Pretty easy one, I flew over to Tuurem and fished by the bridge (52,37). It took me 7 casts to catch one then I flew back and turned it in to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest for my Bag of Fishing Treasures which contained 7g6s77c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and a Razor Sharp Fillet Knife. Nothing really good there either. While I was helping Yonezoe I got Sunfury Attack Plans done. That pays 10g10s and Shattered Sun Supplies. I didn't make a lot of gold today but I did make some.

Update: I was able to get the daily fishing and cooking done on Gomorra before the day rolled over. For the cooking reward, from The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath, he picked Crate of Meat and got 7 pieces of Buzzard Meat, 7 pieces of Warped Flesh, a pair of Patchwork Gloves and the 7g59s that this quest pays. For the fishing quest he got 6g65s76c, 5 Sharpened Fish Hooks, and a Silver Statuette which I sold to a vendor for 15 gold. Not great stuff but I made a little gold off them and got some meat to add to the guild vault. The new questing day starts in 15 minutes so I will do them again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment