Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daily's 6/18/08

I did all my Shattered Sun daily's on Wranngar, as well as the daily cooking, which was Super Hot Stew again and Gaining the Advantage which pays 16g39s and a Major Rejuvenation Potion. I did the daily fishing which was Crocolisks in the City on both Wranngar and Gomorra. I grabbed two Mok'Nathal Shortribs and one Crunchy Serpent out of the guild bank and headed over to Forge Camp Terror in Blades Edge on Wranngar to cook up my Demon Broiled Surprise over an Elemental I killed. Once I had that done I flew back to Shattrath and handed it in to The Rokk (61,15). I picked Crate of Meat for my reward and got 12 pieces of Serpent Flesh and a pair of Patchwork Gloves plus the 7g59s this quest pays. Then I headed to Stormwind to catch a Baby Crocolisk for the daily fishing quest. I got one on my second cast on Wranngar and my seventh cast on Gomorra. I went back to Shattrath and flew over to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and turned in. Wranngar got, in his Bag of Fishing Treasures, 7g6s79c, 3 Elixir of Water Walking and 3 Jaggal Pearls. Gomorra got 6g82s38c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and a Rusted Lock. As you can see nothing great in either of those. I did the Shattered Sun Daily's with Heimdahl and we were able to get those out of the way in no time at all. I ended up sending 150 gold to the bank today, not too bad. I am going to get back into doing my daily's more often now that Yonezoe will be 70 soon. For a list of the Shattered Sun daily quests we did check out the List of Daily Quests.

Update: I went back a little later and did the daily cooking quest on Gomorra I grabbed a piece of Crunchy Serpent and a Mok'Nathal Shortrib and headed over to Forge Camp Terror (29,78) in Blades Edge. After I got there and killed an Elemental I realized I only grabbed one Mok'Nathal Shortrib instead of two so I had to fly over and kill a couple Raptors to get another one. Once I had that I cooked it up and flew back to Forge Camp Terror and killed another Elemental then I was able to make my Demon Broiled Surprise. I flew back to The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath and picked Crate of Meat for my reward. I got 16 pieces of Serpent Flesh, which I cooked into Crunchy Serpent and put in the Guild Vault because we were getting low, a Hunting Knife and the 7g39s this daily pays. Nothing exciting there today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment