Thursday, June 19, 2008

Daily's 6/19/08

I only did a few daily's today, the fishing, cooking and Gaining the Advantage on Wranngar, and the fishing and cooking on Gomorra. Today's fishing quest was Shrimpin' Ain't Easy. I flew out to my spot at Umbrafen Lake (78,74) in Zangarmarsh on Wranngar and got all my Giant Freshwater Shrimp in no time, then I got on Gomorra and did it again, it went quick for him too. In the process Wranngar's fishing leveled up to 365, only 10 more to go :). After I had all my Shrimp I flew back to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and turned in for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. Wranngar's had 7g41s7c, 3 Elixir of Water Walking, and a Piece of Polished Driftwood, nothing too exciting there. Gomorra got 6g59s89c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and 3 Motes of Water, nothing too good there either but I can use the motes to make Primal Mooncloth. Then I went to The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath and got the daily cooking which was Revenge is Tasty and headed to Skettis on Wranngar. It took me 9 kills to get the wing I needed on Wranngar but when I went back on Gomorra he got his on the second kill. I went back to Shattrath and turned in. I picked Crate of Meat on both and Wranngar's had 6 pieces of Serpent Flesh, 6 pieces of Talbuk Venison and a Torn Furry Ear, again nothing too good there but the meat comes in handy. Gomorra got 8 pieces of Serpent Flesh, 6 pieces of Buzzard Meat and an Unidentified Eye which I guess is used for flavor. No new recipes today. The each got the 7g59s this quest pays. Then I headed out to Nagrand on Wranngar to kill and skin some Clefthoof for Gaining the Advantage. The Nether Residue just wasn't dropping today, I had to kill between 25 and 30 Clefthoof before I got my 8, usually I get it in less than 15 kills. I turned that in and got the 16g39s and the Major Rejuvenation Potion this quest pays. I may go back later and do the Shattered Sun daily's but I am not sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment