Saturday, June 28, 2008

Daily's 6/27/08

I only did some of my daily's on Wranngar today, then I hit the battleground. The daily's I did were the daily cooking, which was Manalicious, the daily fishing, which was Crocolisks in the City, Sunfury Attack Plans and Gaining the Advantage. I did Sunfury Attack Plans on my way over to Eco-Dome Midrealm to do the daily cooking. I got the Sunfury Attack Plans on my 4th kill so that was pretty quick. Then I went and picked my Mana Berries and headed back to turn in to The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath. I picked Barrel of Fish for my reward and got a Goldenscale Vendorfish which I sold to a vendor for 6 gold, 4 Golden Darter and a Ruined Fishing Net. The Golden Darter will come in handy. After that I went to Nagrand and killed some Clefthoof for Gaining the Advantage. That didn't take me too long and I headed back to Shattrath to turn Gaining the Advantage and Sunfury Attack Plans. From there I headed to Stormwind and caught my Baby Crocolisk on the first cast. Took me longer to get there than it did to catch it :). I hearthed back to Shattrath and flew over to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and turned that in for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. I got 7g35c, 6 Sharpened Fish Hooks and 3 Jaggal Pearls. Nothing too exciting there. After that I decided it was time to get some honor so I grabbed the daily battleground, which was Alterac Valley, and headed into the battleground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment