Friday, June 20, 2008

Wranngar 6/19/08

I worked on Wranngar's fishing a little more tonight and got him up to 372, only 3 more to go :). I would have got the last 3 before I logged off but it was too late and I was too tired. Tomorrow I will get him to 375 and be done with it. I was fishing around Allerian Stronghold in Terokkar Forest and Umbrafen Lake in Zangarmarsh. I really love having the ability to track fish, I just fly around on my epic mount at 280% speed until I pick up a school of fish then fish it out. I got a lot of Golden Darter, Spotted Feltail, Zangarian Sporefish and a Huge Spotted Feltail which I cooked up, with the exception of the Huge Spotted Feltail, and put in the guild vault. I am waiting until I have 20 of the Huge Spotted Feltail before I cook them up. I also got 8 Motes of Water and a Goldenscale Vendorfish which sell for 6 gold to a vendor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment