Monday, June 9, 2008

Yonezoe 6/9/08

I hadn't seen Yonezoe in a couple days but I saw her tonight. She is level 64 now and she was doing the Clefthoof Mastery, Talbuk Mastery and Windroc Mastery Quests in Nagrand. I gave her a hand on Wranngar and we quested for a couple hours. I got a lot of leather out of that :)). I ended up with 72 Knothide Leather Scraps, 53 Knothide Leather and 8 Thick Clefthoof Leather. I turned the Knothide Leather Scraps into 14 Knothide Leather then I turned all the Knothide Leather into 13 Heavy Knothide Leather. I got about 65 gold worth of leather helping her out tonight. I put 2 stacks of Heavy Knothide Leather I had on the auction house for 68 gold buyout each stack and sold out in less than 5 minutes. That was 130 gold I got after the auction house cut. Skinning can be very profitable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment