Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Battlegrounds 7/29/08

I fought in a few battles on Wranngar today. I did one Arathi Basin which was my daily, we won the first one I was in, and 7 AV's, 4 wins, 3 losses. The Alliance was having a pretty good day in AV :). In Arathi Basin we went out and 4 capped at the start, ST, LM, GM & BS, then we lost the GM and got the Farm. After that we went back and got the GM at the cost of the BS but we got the BS back too for a 5 cap. We had the Horde trapped in their spawn GY and kept them there. The resources click off really fast when you have a 5 cap and it was over in no time. It took less than 10 minutes and I got 11g99s, 419 quest honor, on top of the honor I got from the battleground, and 3 Arathi Basin Mark of Honor. The Arathi Basin Marks came in handy as I picked up Merciless Gladiator's Dragonhide Tunic today for 14,500 honor and 30 Arathi Basin Mark of Honor. I had plenty in the bank but nothing wrong with replenishing the supply.

In AV we were having a good day. We won one of the battles on reinforcements and the rest killing Drek. One was a Blackrock pre-made and that was a quick one, the others we mostly used the rush FWGY then move forward to FWRH while some moved backwards for IBT & TP. Then we would get the East & West Frostwolf Towers down and move in and kill Drek. As usual there were a lot of AFK in the battles I was in, no change there. We got Galv in most of the battles so I ended up getting some pretty good honor out of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment