Monday, August 4, 2008

Battlegrounds 8/3/08

I did only battlegrounds again today. I fought in 28 battles total on Wranngar. The daily today was Warsong Gulch and I fought in 7 of those, 2 wins and 5 losses but I did get my quest done and got my 11g99s, 419 extra honor and of course my Warsong Gulch Marks of Honor. I also fought in 8 Alterac Valley, 4 wins and 4 losses which I thought was pretty good for holiday weekend. I fought in 11 Eye of the Storm, 7 wins and 4 losses and 2 Arathi Basin, both losses. I don't know why the Alliance is doing so bad in Arathi Basin lately, we used to do good in there. In one of my battles in AV I saw someone boxing/bridging. That is when you are controlling 4 or 5 characters all at once. This can be done with 4 or 5 computers using "bridging" or with one computer using "boxing", at least that is how it was explained to me. These characters all looked the same, all moved the same, moved at the same time, all casted the same, jumped the same, there was no doubt what they were doing. They were Shamans. Blizzard allows this, even in the battlegrounds. I, and a lot of other people, don't think this should be allowed but Blizzard is looking at it from a money point of view of course, this person is paying for, in this case, 4 accounts. Anyway I ran into them in AV and when all 4 of them hit me at once with chain lightning my health dropped by about 90%. The next shot and I was dead. I guess the only drawback to this is you can only attack one target at one time. We ran into them later in IBT and tore them apart, there was 3 of us and we owned them. I hope it took him an hour to set it back up again. I have attached a shot of them at FWGY. It is not a very good shot but look how the totems are placed. They were named: Earth, Wind, Fire & Water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment