Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wranngar - 50,000 Lifetime Kills 9/28/08

I passed 50,000 lifetime kills on Wranngar. I was in Alterac Valley, of course, when I hit this milestone. I fought in 16 AV's tonight, 8 wins and 8 losses. Some of the battles were pretty good and some were not so good. We had a few turtles, a couple directly related to holding SHGY which is never a good idea. We won a couple battles on reinforcements which is unusual for the Alliance, usually the Horde win on reinforcements. I didn't care either way, I have 100 marks from each battleground which is the maximum you can carry (I got the last 4 I needed from WSG this morning) and I have 75,000 honor which is the most honor you can carry, so I am in it for the kills now. I finished the daily battleground I had this morning on my second battle. When the daily's rolled over and I got today's daily it was AV again :). All in all I did 16 AV's and 3 WSG, 1 win and 2 losses. Now I am setting my sights on 75,000 lifetime kills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment