Sunday, September 28, 2008

Battlegrounds 9/27/08

Today's daily battleground was Arathi Basin but I still had the one for AV from a few days ago so I decided to do that one instead. I was on Wranngar. I fought in 4 battles, all losses, with some of the worst players I have played with in awhile. There is really not much to say about what happened except we were plagued with AFK and the mentality of the majority of players was around the 7 year old level I think. In the best (closest) battle we had we managed to make it to FWGY. In the other 3 battles we never got past IBT. People were turtling in DB in all 4 battles, anywhere from 25-35 people in DB, most AFK. I am going to try to get this done again in the morning and see if there is a better quality of players on at that time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment