Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brieanna 9/21/08

I did some more questing in Southshore and Wetlands then I headed over to Dustwallow Marsh on the other continent, Kalimdor. I got Brieanna to level 33 there and got a few quests. I did all the yellow and a bunch of orange ones then I headed over to Stranglethorn Vale to see if I could get any quests there. I got a few of them there and met up with a guildie so we quested together for awhile. I got a few quests done and am now 3 bars away from level 34. I logged off at the Inn in Booty Bay so I should have those last 3 bars rested when I log back on. Tomorrow I will hit 34 right off, go get my training and see how many quests I can do in Stranglethorn Vale. After that I will head back to Dustwallow Marsh and do some more there. Hopefully I will be able to get to 35 tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment