Monday, October 13, 2008

Battlegrounds 10/12/08

Not too bad a night for the Alliance in EoS tonight. I fought in 15 battles on Wranngar, 11 wins and 4 losses. It was back the way it should be with us winning all the time in there :). The 4 losses were just 4 really bad groups I got into. We were lucky to hold one tower in those 4 battles and a few times we ended up on the rock. In the 11 wins we were dominating. I think there were only one or 2 where it was even close and by close I mean 400 points or so. We had four or five 4 caps in those battles. We had the Horde trapped on their rock and held them there. It was also the daily battleground today but it actually took me 3 battles to get it done, we lost the first 2 I was in. I also did 2 AV's, 1 win, 1 loss. We got the win on reinforcements and it wasn't really a good Alliance group, it was just a bad Horde group. Someone took SHGY in both battles if that tells you anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment