Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wranngar 1/17/09

I only got on Wranngar for a little bit tonight. I did the daily cooking in Dalaran which was Quest: Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. It didn't take me long to gather up the Mushrooms in the sewers and I had the Chilled Meat in the bank. I cooked it up and delivered it. In my Small Spice Bag I got 2 Northern Spices and that was it. Kind of disappointing. I did the daily fishing in Terokkar Forest too. I went to see Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest, for the quest and he gave me Bait Bandits. That's a pretty easy one and I flew over to the waterfall near Tuurem (52,37) in Terokkar Forest. I got my Blackfin Darter on the first cast and handed in. I didn't get anything worth mention for quest rewards from that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment