Monday, January 26, 2009

Wranngar 1/26/09 - II

I got back on Wranngar tonight and did some battlegrounds. I did 2 Strand of the Ancients, both losses, and 3 more Eye of the Storm, 2 wins and 1 loss. The group in Strand of the Ancients was pretty bad in both battles, we got slaughtered. In the Eye of the Storm we had a good group for 2 of the battles and then a pretty poor one for the third battle which we lost. In the first 2 battles we ended up with 4 towers at the end of the battle. In the 3rd battle we started out with 3 towers and ended up with 1. We had 2 people defending that tower, 10 people trying for the flag, 2 people fighting on the road and one AFK. All in all a pretty bad group. On the plus side I got a Black Battlestrider tonight with some of the marks of honor I have. I really like it. It looks way too small for me, like a compact mount :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment