Sunday, February 8, 2009

Battlegrounds 2/8/09

The daily battleground today was WSG. I skipped it, I hate WSG. I really need to get in there though and work on Wranngar's rep. I fought in 20 Eye of the Storm and 2 Arathi Battles instead. We lost both the AB battles but we did better in EoS, winning 15 and losing 5. We had a bunch of 4 caps and all the rest were three caps and flag running. In the 5 losses we had bad groups. They would leave a node undefended so 14 of them could go after the flag. I got the Achievement The Perfect Storm today when we won one of the battles 2000/0. The AB battles I was in were just bad groups, they were everywhere and not defending nodes. Nodes were being left empty before they even capped.

I did the daily cooking in Dalaran which was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. I headed down into the sewers in search of 4 Infused Mushrooms. I got them really fast, it was like no one was doing it. I cooked them up with 2 Chilled Meat and delivered it in return for a Dalaran Cooking Award, 9g93s and a Small Spice Bag. My Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices, 3 Old Spices and 5 Baby Spice in it. Not a bad haul today.

I've been doing some fishing in the Underbelly, in the sewers under Dalaran, trying to catch a Giant Sewer Rat for the I Smell A Giant Rat Achievement. It is not a common drop so it could take awhile to get it. In the last couple days I have caught a lot of things down in the sewers, I have caught:

92 Sewer Carp
35 Magic Eater
13 Empty Vial
6 Partially Eaten Fish
8 Drowned Rat
5 Leaded Vial
1 Imbued Vial
1 Crystal Vial
1 Enchanted Vial

Not a Giant Sewer Rat in the bunch though. I will keep plugging away at this when I have a little extra time, maybe when the battleground queues get too long. I have been putting the vials and Magic Eaters in the guild bank for anyone who wants or can use them. I have 4 tabs and they are almost full. I have a tendency to be a pack rat. There is a lot of level 55-80 buff food in there, more than a tab full. It is nice that I kept it stocked up because now that I am leveling Gomorra to 80 I have a lot of buff food for him. Some he can't eat until 75 but a lot of it he can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment