Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday 2/07/09

I got on Wranngar for awhile and did my daily cooking in Dalaran. It was Convention at the Legerdemain again. I ran around and got the 6 half full wine glasses I needed then went to the bank and got the Chilled Meat I needed to make 4 Northern Stew. Once I had all the I delivered it and got my Dalaran Cooking Award, 9g93s and Small Spice Bag. My Small Spice Bag contained 6 Northern Spices today. Not a bad haul. I also did the Shattrath daily cooking from The Rokk, (61,15). It was Revenge is Tasty and I got the wing I needed on my second kill. I cooked that up with 3 Warp Burgers and turned it in. I picked Barrel of Fish for my reward and got 6 Figluster's Mudfish, 4 Zangarian Sporefish and a Hoop Earring. I don't know why I still bother doing this one. I grabbed the daily fishing from Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest, which was Felblood Fillet and did that at the same time I was doing the cooking daily. I flew over to my spot in Shadowmoon Valley (40,59) and got my Monstrous Felblood Snapper on the second cast. I turned that in for my Bag of Fishing Treasures and got Spun Truesilver Fishing Line (that's 4 in the banks now), 6 Sharpened Fish Hooks and an Ancient Coin. It was the first time I got one of those and I sold it to a vendor for 25 gold.

I didn't do my Knights of the Ebon Blade daily's today, just didn't feel like it. I did do Overstock though and got around 13 gold for that. I will pick these up a little later, I get a little burned out when I do them for too many day's in a row.

I fought in a few battlegrounds tonight. Strand of the Ancients was the daily and I got that done on the second one I was in. I went on to fight in 2 Eye of the Storm, one win one loss and 4 Arathi Basin, 2 wins and 2 losses. The Alliance wasn't doing as good tonight in EoS as they have been, hopefully this is a temporary setback. I am getting close to having enough honor to get my next piece of PvP gear, I think it will be a ring. Both my rings are level 70 while everything else is closer to 80.

0 comments:

Post a Comment