Friday, February 20, 2009

Daily's 2/20/09

I hopped on Wranngar and grabbed the daily cooking quest straight off which turned out to be Mustard Dogs!. I went in search of some Wild Mustard and soon found that everyone else on the server was looking for some too. I decided to do my daily's for The Kalu'ak and Knight's of the Ebon Blade while I waited for the frenzy to die down. I got all my daily's for The Kalu'ak done, I am over 8300/21000 rep now, and headed over to The Stormpeaks to do Overstock. This is a really easy fun daily that pays around 13 gold. Basically you set out mines and blow up Kobold's and Manataur's. Only takes a couple minutes and you're on your way. From there I headed over and did the Knight's of the Ebon Blade daily's. They take a little while, not too long, but you make some good gold from them, around 80 gold for all 6. Plus I am about half way through revered to exalted with them. They have a chest piece I want to get when I am exalted. I headed back to Dalaran and managed to get my 4 Wild Mustard in about 5 minutes so I cooked that up and turned it in. I got a Dalaran Cooking Award, a Small Spice Bag and 9g93s. My Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices in it today so it was a pretty good haul. I did a little fishing after that and called it a night. The daily battleground was Warsong Gulch today so I decided to skip it. I hate WSG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment