Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday 2/22/09

The daily cooking today was Cheese for Glowergold again... I ran around Dalaran on Wranngar looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses until I had the 6 I needed. I got the Aged Dalaran Limburger while I was in the cheese and wine shop looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. Once I had everything I needed I combined them and delivered them to Glowergold for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. My Small Spice Bag only had 3 Northern Spices in it today, a rip off after having to collect all those Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses.

I did Shoot 'Em Up this morning for Knights of the Ebon Blade and turned that in before daily's rolled over so I was able to do it again today as part of my daily's. I did all the Ebon Blade daily's today which gets me around 80 gold plus whatever I make selling drops. I did my daily's for The Kalu'ak today and am over half way to exalted with them so it should be about 6 more days until I have my Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole. I did Overstock in Stormpeaks too, this quest takes 3 or 4 minutes from the time you pick it up until the time you turn it back in. You make around 13 gold from it, 12g96s to be exact, and suffer no equipment damage.

I did the daily fishing from Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest today, it was Bait Bandits. I headed over to my spot at the waterfall outside Tuurem and got my Blackfin Darter on the 9th cast. Didn't take me too long. I turned that in and got 7g15s72c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks, which I was running a little low on, and 2 Jaggal Pearls. Nothing good today. I did some fishing in the Underbelly, the sewers below Dalaran, today between battlegrounds trying for the Achievement I Smell A Giant Rat but didn't have any luck. I did catch: 68 Sewer Carp, 28 Magic Eaters, 7 Empty Vials, 6 Partially Eaten Fish, 6 Drowned Rat and 1 Leaded Vial. A lot of junk none of it what I needed.

Today's daily battleground was Warsong Gulch so I decided to skip it, I hate WSG. I fought in 15 Eye of the Storm battles instead, 10 wins and 5 losses. We started off not so well, we had 4 losses out of our first 9 battles but then we got back on track and started with the 4 caps and flag running. I got over 10,000 honor and was able to get another piece with my honor. I got Hateful Gladiator's Cloak of Victory for 38,000 honor. Next I will get the boots and then I will have to join an arena team to get the rest. I am not sure how I feel about having to do arena to get the PvP gear instead of being able to get it all from the battleground quartermaster but I was planning on doing arena anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment