Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wranngar 2/13/09

I got on Wranngar tonight and grabbed the daily battleground which was Warsong Gulch. I queued up for the battle and got in but I kept getting disconnected. I got disconnected twice while I had the flag which is really bad and also got disconnected a few other times in there. Finally I rebooted my system after a DC but I didn't seem to make a difference. When I got back on the battle had ended, I don't know if we won or lost, the score was Alliance 0 Horde 1 at my last DC. I decided not to bother doing any battlegrounds after that because Blizzard was obviously having problems. Hopefully they will have their act together by the time I log back in tomorrow.

I did the daily cooking in Dalaran which was Sewer Stew. It was nice to have something different for a change after 5 or 6 days of Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. I flew down to Crystalsong Forest and got my 4 Crystalsong Carrots pretty quick, I only saw one other person there collecting them while I was there. I flew back up to Dalaran and cooked them up with 4 Chilled Meat to make my Sewer Stew. I delivered that to the Innkeeper down in the Underbelly and he gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. My Small Spice Bag had 2 Northern Spices and 3 Baby Spice in it. Not the greatest haul but I have been hoarding the Northern Spices so I now have around 70 in the bank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment