Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2/14/09

I spent most of my night in World of Warcraft on Valentine's Day killing Horde. It couldn't have been better :). I tried to do the daily battleground on Wranngar which was Warsong Gulch. I fought in 4 battles and we lost all of them. I did get a couple Achievements in there though. After that I went and fought in 3 Eye of the Storm battles, all wins. We had a 4 cap going in 2 of them and the 3rd one was a 2 cap and a lot of flag running. It seems when you only have a 2 cap and run the flag the battles come out a lot closer. It seems to me that it is better to have at least 3 towers and not worry about the flag so much. Anyway we won all 3 of them and I was able to get Hateful Gladiator's Armwraps of Triumph with the honor from them. I am starting to get geared.

The daily cooking in Dalaran was Sewer Stew again. I flew down to Crystalsong Forest and picked some Crystalsong Carrots. When I had enough I went back to Dalaran and cooked them up with some Chilled Meat to get my Sewer Stew. I delivered that in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag which contained 4 Northern Spices. Not a bad haul I guess. I am stockpiling the Northern Spices now and only using what I need for buff food and the Cooking Achievement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment