Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wranngar 2/26/09

I got on Wranngar tonight and got the daily cooking out of the way right away. It was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf so I went and got my Infused Mushrooms, cooked them up with a couple Chilled Meat, delivered it and got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag, that had 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, for my trouble. Not a bad haul today at all. I will get the 3rd Dalaran Cooking Award I need tomorrow, buy and cook up my last recipe for The Northrend Gourmet achievement and get my Chef title.

I did my 3 daily's for The Kalu'ak, they are: Preparing for the Worst, Planning for the Future and The Way to His Heart.... It will take me 3 more days to get exalted with them, I will almost be there in 2 days but almost doesn't count. I get 5 gold a piece for these daily's but it is the reputation I am after. After that I did my Knight of the Ebon Blade daily's. They are: From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone, Intelligence Gathering, Leave Our Mark, Shoot 'Em Up and Vile Like Fire!. I get 13g23s each for these Ebon Blade daily's which amounts to about 80 gold for all 6. I reached exalted with the Knights of the Ebon Blade today. I got Darkheart Chestguard from the quartermaster for 39 gold. You have to be exalted with them to purchase it. That was a nice deal. I did Overstock in The Stormpeaks too, this is another really easy quest that pays around 13 gold.

The daily battleground was Eye of the Storm today. It took me 3 to get a win. The first battle I was in we had a really bad group, too many flagtards. Everyone was going for the flag instead of towers. Needless to say we lost that one. The next group was a little better but not much. I guess the group was ok for the most part but we had 4 AFK. 4 out of 15 is pretty bad. Anyway we fought pretty hard but lost by a few hundred points anyway. In the third battle we did a lot better, we won that one and had a 3 cap going most of the time, we lost DR towards the end but I think we got it back before the battle ended. Anyway I had the win I needed and completed the daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment