Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gomorra 3/28/09

I got on Gomorra tonight determined to get to level 74. I did my daily's for The Kalu'ak and came up about 344 rep short as I expected. I will become exalted tomorrow after I turn in the first daily for them. After that I quested around Grizzly Hills. There are a lot of quests there for me and I skipped right over Dragonblight so I will have to go back there at some point and do all those quests. I actually leveled when I turned in a daily for The Wyrmrest Accord. I took the boat to Stormwind and got my training done, that wasn't too bad, around 40-45 gold. I logged over to Wranngar after that to make sure I got my daily's done on him.

I did the daily cooking in Dalaran on Wranngar first as usual. It was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf today so I headed down into the sewers in search of some Infused Mushrooms. I am not sure why anyone would want to put mushrooms picked in a sewer and infused with something into their meatloaf, but I'm not eating it, I'm just getting paid to make it. After I had the 4 I needed, which went pretty quick, I headed to the bank for a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them up with. That is when I realized/remembered that I used all the Chilled Meat last night leveling Gomorra's cooking. Fortunately Salintu had a few pieces on her that she sent me so I was able to finish that up. I cooked the Chilled Meat up with the Infused Mushrooms and delivered it to Orton Bennet at Curiosities and Moore. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. I took my award and got another 10 Northern Spices and put them all in the bank.

From there I headed out to do my daily's for The Sons of Hodir. On the way there I stopped off at K3 in the Storm Peaks to do Overstock. This is a really fast, easy quest that pays around 13 gold. It only takes me a few minutes and I stop and do it every day. It pays no rep, just gold, but it pays very well in gold for the time it takes. I headed over to get my 5 daily from the Son's of Hodir after that. I do Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These give me around 1200 rep a day and about 66 gold. They don't take too long either and I am revered with them now.

I had a little fun tonight on Wranngar. I saw in WorldDefense that the gates of Iron Forge were under attack so I logged over to Wranngar and headed over to see what was up. There were piles of bones everywhere from the gate to the king. I guess that Horde attempted 3 times to get to the king and wiped every time. I was lucky enough to be present for th 4th attempt. I got 56 kills without dying. I got the achievement City Defender for my involvement in that. Afterwards we camped the graveyard and killed all the Horde as they rezzed. All in all a good time was had by everyone. Everyone on the Alliance side anyway :). Salintu was there for that too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment