Saturday, March 14, 2009

Honored 3/14/09

I am now honored with The Sons of Hodir on Wranngar. I reached that tonight after the first quest. The first thing I did when I logged on though was the daily cooking. Today it was Mustard Dogs! which was a nice change although I think the Wild Mustard is kind of hard to see. I usually just look for the sparkles then try to find it. I got the 4 I needed in 5 or 6 minutes then headed over to the bank for some Rhino Dogs, cooked them up, and delivered them to Archmage Pentarus at Krasus' Landing. He was so happy he gave me 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Another good day. I spent my 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards on 20 more Northern Spices so now I have 280. I did some cooking the other day and used a bunch of them but I have enough of a buffer now so I don't have to worry.

I did my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade tonight. I did all 6 of them, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone, Leave Our Mark, Shoot 'Em Up, Vile Like Fire! and Intelligence Gathering. I even spent the extra time to do Intelligence Gathering. The last few days when I get done with my daily's I haven't felt like going into the battlegrounds so I farm a little bit, fish, meat and leather, then usually end up getting bored so I figure I can spend the time on that one for the 13g23s it pays. It didn't take me long today, I had 14 keys for Intelligence Gathering and picked up more as I did the other 2 quests so I didn't have to hunt around for keys and that made it a little quicker. I will probably just gather keys for a day or two then just hit all the boxes I can find for documents.

I hit honored with The Son's of Hodir tonight and got two of the other daily's. One of the new ones I picked up is Spy Hunter. This one is pretty easy. I also got another one, Thrusting Hodir's Spear but I had a really hard time doing it and gave up to go do my other daily's. I was going to get back to it but never did. I will try it again tomorrow and see what happens. I was reading about it on Thottbot and I guess it is pretty tough but that is what I read about Shoot 'Em up for the Knights of the Ebon Blade but after a few days it got easy, maybe that will happen with this one. Feeding Arngrim I won't get to do until I am revered. I thought it was honored but after reading up on it some more I see it is revered. I did the other 3 daily's I have for them though, they are: Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm. Pretty easy stuff and they pay well. I will see if I can get that one daily done tomorrow before daily's roll over that way I can do it again tomorrow. As usual I did Overstock in the Storm Peaks on my way to do my daily's for The Son's of Hodir. This is one daily that I would be stupid to miss. It takes no time or effort and pays around 13 gold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment