Friday, March 13, 2009

Sons of Hodir 3/13/09

As usual I did the daily cooking first thing when I logged onto Wranngar. No surprise it was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf again. I headed down into the sewers and got my 4 Infused Mushrooms in a couple minutes, it went pretty fast tonight. I cooked them up with a couple Chilled Meat and delivered it to Orton Bennet at Curiosities and Moore. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag for my trouble. My Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Another good haul today.

I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir and am only 275 rep away from being honored. I will get that tomorrow, I will probably hand in the first quest as soon as I finish it to get to honored then I can grab the other daily quests that you can't get until you are honored. The ones I did today were: Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold and Polishing the Helm. After I get to honored I will be able to do: Feeding Arngrim, Thrusting Hodir's Spear and Spy Hunter as well. They have a few nice items I want to get when I hit honored, revered and exalted. I also did Overstock in the Storm Peaks on my way to do The Sons of Hodir daily's. This is a fast easy quest that only takes a couple minutes and gets you around 13 gold.

I did 5 of the 6 daily's I do for the Knights of the Ebon Blade. I did: From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone, Leave Our Mark, Shoot 'Em Up and Vile Like Fire!. I got a couple documents for Intelligence Gathering but I don't have enough to turn it in yet. I think I have 14 keys now though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment