Friday, March 20, 2009

Quests 3/19/09

I got on Wranngar tonight and got my daily's out of the way. The first one I did was the daily cooking which was Convention at the Legerdemain. I headed over to the wine and cheese shop where there were already a few people present waiting for the jug of wine to spawn. It took me about 5 minutes but I finally got one. I headed over to the bank form there and got 4 pieces of Chilled Meat which I made into 4 Northern Stew. With everything I needed in hand I headed over to the Legerdemain and delivered it in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award, which I immediately spent on 10 Northern Spices, and a Small Spice Bag. Today my Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices in it. Not the best haul but I have had worse.

I headed over to the Storm Peaks to do Overstock, which only took me a couple minutes and got me around 13 gold, then I was off to do my daily's for The Sons of Hodir. The 4 daily's I do for them don't take me long at all and get me around 53 gold. I am about 2/3 of the way though honored with them. Once I get to revered I will be able to start doing Feeding Arngrim.

I did my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade after that. I got all 6 of them done today. I did: From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone, Leave Our Mark, Shoot 'Em Up, Vile Like Fire! and Intelligence Gathering. I finally got enough documents to turn in Intelligence Gathering, I think it is the first time this week I have handed it in. I make about 80 gold doing these 6 daily's. I am already exalted with Knights of the Ebon Blade so I am just doing them for the gold. I need to find a couple more factions to do daily's for, I think I am only doing 11 or 12 a day now.

I got on Gomorra afterwards and did a bunch of quests for The Kalu'ak. I got so involved in those that i forgot to do my daily's for them. I will make sure I do them tomorrow and I will continue to work on all the other quests that have that I am eligible to get. I am honored with The Kalu'ak and if I can do all the quests they have, they should get me at least half way through revered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment