Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quests and Stuff 3/18/09

I got on Wranngar tonight and jumped right into my daily's. Of course the first one I did was the daily cooking. Today it was Mustard Dogs! again. I went out in search of Wild Mustard and got the 4 I needed pretty quick. Once I had those I headed over to the bank and grabbed 4 pieces of Rhino Meat so I could make 4 Rhino Dogs. Once I had my Rhino Dogs I cooked them up with the Wild Mustard to get a Mustard Dog Basket!. With that in hand I headed over to deliver it to Archmage Pentarus at Krasus' Landing. He was so happy to see me, he gave me 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards, 9g93s, 3 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices. I took my 2 awards and spent them on 20 more Northern Spices, which I put in the bank, giving me a total of 317.

I did my daily's next. I headed over to the Storm Peaks to do Overstock, a quick easy quest that pays around 13 gold. From there I headed over to Dun Niffelem to do my daily's for The Sons of Hodir. I did the 4 daily's I usually do. These usually take me about a half hour or so and I get about 52g92s for them. These are all pretty much full contact daily's so I do wrack up a bit of a repair bill but not too bad. The 4 I do for them are: Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm and Spy Hunter. I am a little over half way through honored with them now.

My daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade take me a little longer but there are 6 of them so I make a little more gold. The ones I usually do are: From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone, Leave Our Mark, Shoot 'Em Up, Vile Like Fire! and every few days I turn in Intelligence Gathering. Intelligence Gathering takes too much time so I just get the documents when I find them while doing the other quests and turn it in when I finally have 5.

I got on Gomorra and did my 2 daily's for The Kalu'ak. Those don't take long and pay 550 reputation and 5 gold each. I am able to do some of the other quests for them so my reputation is growing. I will continue to work on those other quests tomorrow when I get on. I also worked on Gomorra's Tailoring and got that up to 411. I did end up making a Flying Carpet. The mats were so cheap it was unbelieveable. I took that to Shattrath, because I can't fly in North Rend until level 77, and tried it out. You stand upright while you are riding it and you are balancing the whole time to keep from falling off. I don't imagine it would be good on a long trip, you would be exhausted by the time you got there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment