Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend 3/21 & 3/22

I am going to combine this weekend into one post. I did some questing on Gomorra and got him to level 72. I am continuing to do my daily's for The Kalu'ak and am now over half way through revered with them. I should have my Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole by next Saturday. I am still questing mostly in Borean Tundra but also did some questing in Howling Fjord. I decided I want to finish up everything in Borean Tundra before I start questing in another place.

I did all my daily's as usual on Wranngar. The daily cooking the last couple days has been Cheese for Glowergold and Convention at the Legerdemain respectively. As usual these were no problem although it took me awhile to find all the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses for Cheese for Glowergold. I helped Salintu Friday night, she is working on her rep with The Kalu'ak, and knowing all the quests and daily's, I helped her out. We went and found all the quests and did them plus got her the 3 daily's. She ended up revered and it will take her about 10 more days to become exalted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment