Monday, March 23, 2009

Gomorra 3/23/09

I got Gomorra to level 73 today questing in Borean Tundra and Coldara. I got his skinning to 450 and I worked on his Tailoring and got that to 420. I put 7 Frostweave Bags in the guild bank for whoever needs them. That is still an orange pattern for me so I will be making some more. I was checking out the Magnificent Flying Carpet and I can probably buy all the mats for less than 400 gold. Maybe less than 300 gold if the AH prices are being reasonable. I am looking forward to making one of those even though I won't be able to ride it in North Rend for 4 more levels. I will be able to ride it in Outlands though. I am 12506/21000 revered with The Kalu'ak after doing their 3 dailys, Preparing for the Worst, Planning for the Future and The Way to His Heart... today. I am on track to be exalted with them by Saturday as planned. All in all Gomorra is coming along nicely.

I did all my daily's on Wranngar today. Of course I did the daily cooking in Dalaran first. Today it was Sewer Stew, so I headed down to Crystalsong Forest to pick some Crystalsong Carrots. It didn't take me too long to get the 4 I needed and I was on my way back up to Dalaran. I cooked them up with 4 Chilled Meat and delivered it to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. He paid me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag which had 3 Northern Spices in it. I got 10 more Northern Spices with my award and put them in the bank giving me 392 until I did a bunch of cooking. I think I am down to 367 or so now.

I headed over to the Storm Peaks after that to do Overstock. This is a fast easy quest that gets you around 13 gold for a couple minutes and very little effort. All you do is lay out some mines and wait for mobs to run over them. Very quick and easy and pays well. After that I headed over to do my daily's for The Sons of Hodir. I am moving right along with them and will be revered with them after my daily's tomorrow. I will have to check and see what new stuff I can buy. I did my 4 daily's, Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm and Spy Hunter. Tomorrow I will be able to pick up Feeding Arngrim. I never did go back and try Thrusting Hodir's Spear, the heck with it, I will get exalted without it.

I did my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade tonight too. I did 5 of the 6 I usually do. The ones I usually do are, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone, Leave Our Mark, Shoot 'Em Up and Vile Like Fire!. I collect the documents for Intelligence Gathering as I go along but I don't go out of my way to complete that one. It takes too much time so I complete it and turn it in every 3 or 4 days or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment