Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daily's 3/24/09

I did my 4 daily's on Gomorra, the 3 for The Kalu'ak and one for The Wyrmrest Accord. These don't take me very long and I am getting closer to getting exalted with The Kalu'ak and my Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole. I am still on track to be exalted with them on Saturday. Other than my daily's I didn't really do any questing on Gomorra tonight.

I did most of my daily's on Wranngar starting with the Dalaran daily cooking which was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. I headed down into the sewers and got my 4 Infused Mushrooms pretty quick. I headed over to the bank and grabbed 2 pieces of Chilled Meat to cook it up with and once I had that done I headed over to Orton Bennet at Curiosities and Moore to deliver it. He paid me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. Today my Small Spice Bag only had 2 Northern Spices in it. Not a good return on this quest today at all. I took my award and bought 10 more Northern Spices to put in the guild bank. I am not sure how many I have now as I cooked up a bunch of stuff last night.

I headed over to the Storm Peaks to do Overstock. This is a really fast and easy quest that pays around 13 gold. 12g96s to be exact. I got that done in a couple minutes and was off to do my daily's for The Sons of Hodir. I hit revered tonight so tomorrow I will start to do Feeding Arngrim along with Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm and Spy Hunter. I am not sure how long it will take me to reach exalted with them.

I skipped all my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade tonight, I just didn't have time to do them. Now That I am questing and doing dialy's on Gomorra I have less time to do my daily's on Wranngar. I'm not complaining though, a break from the daily's once in awhile is nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment