Sunday, April 19, 2009

Northrend Daily Fishing Quest

I found the daily fishing quest in Dalaran today. It came out with the 3.1 patch. You pick it up from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran. Today I got Blood Is Thicker. What you have to do for this is, go to Borean Tundra and kill something the Druids don't approve of you killing, then while covered in blood, jump into the water to make a blood pool to attract Bloodtooth Frenzy.

This what I did. I flew to Unu'pe in Borean Tundra, then flew inland until I was off the snow belt. I killed the first animal I saw (Stag or Antelope or something) then flew back to Unu'pe and jumped into the water. I fished the blood pool and was done in two casts, I got 3 Bloodtooth Frenzy on each cast. I flew back to Dalaran and handed it in. The reward is a Bag of Fishing Treasures just like the Outlands daily fishing from Old Man Barlo.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g9s87c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking and 2 Crafted Stars in it. Not knowing what to expect I thought that was ok, especially as I can really use the Elixirs.

Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g42s14c, a Whale Statue, 2 Deviate Fish and (Are you ready for this?) a Solid Stormjewel. An epic BoE jewel on his first daily fishing quest in Northrend with an auction house value around 715 gold :). Not a bad return for him at all. I sold the Whale Statue to a vendor for 11 gold.

Needless to say I will be doing this daily on both every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment