Saturday, April 18, 2009

Northrend Daily's 4/17/09

I did most of my daily's on Wranngar and Gomorra today. The first one I did was the daily cooking. It was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf so I was off to the sewers in search of the elusive Infused Mushroom. It didn't take me too too long to get the 4 I needed on each so I cooked them up with some Chilled Meat to make a couple Infused Mushroom Meatloafs. Once I had those I delivered them to Orton Bennet at Curiosities and Moore. He gave Gomorra 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it. Wranngar got a Dalaran Cooking Award, 9g93s and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 3 Baby Spice in it. Not really a great haul on either today.

I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on both after that. Those don't take me too long and make me some decent gold. I stopped off at the Storm Peaks on Wranngar on the way there to do Overstock. Some people don't think this quest is worth it but 13 gold for a couple minutes work seems worth it to me. Both Gomorra and Wranngar are doing Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim for The Sons of Hodir. Neither one of them are doing Thrusting Hodir's Spear because I decided, after a couple tries, that it just isn't worth it. Wranngar became exalted with them a couple days ago and now he's just doing them for the gold. Gomorra is revered with them.

I did my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade on Gomorra after that. I skipped them on Wranngar because I just didn't have enough time and he is already exalted so he is only doing them for the gold. Gomorra only does a couple of them so it goes pretty quick. He does Leave Our Mark and Vile Like Fire!. Those two take him less than 10 minutes to complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment