Saturday, May 9, 2009

Daily Cooking 5/9/09

I did ALL my daily's today. I started with the daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome. It was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf which had me heading down into the sewers to pick some Infused Mushrooms.

That went pretty quick on Gomorra, it didn't seem like anyone was doing it but it took a bit longer on Wranngar. When I finally had the 4 Infused Mushrooms I needed on each I cooked them up with some Chilled Meat to get my Meatloaf's. You do that by right clicking on the provided meatloaf pan while you are near a fire with all the mats in your inventory.

I delivered those to Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. He gave Gomorra 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices in it. Not the best haul for Gom. Wranngar got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and 4 Northern Spices. Not a great haul for him either. I still haven't spent Gom's awards he's been stockpiling.

I did all my daily's for the The Sons of Hodir. Wrann stopped off on at K3 his way there and did Overstock, a quick easy quest that gets you no rep with anyone but only takes a couple minutes and pays around 13 gold. For The Sons of Hodir I did Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter, Feeding Arngrim and Thrusting Hodir's Spear. These go pretty quick and pay around 66 gold plus leather and meat if you are a skinner and cook. I am exalted with The Sons of Hodir on both Wrann and Gom so I am just doing these for the gold.

I did all my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade on both after that except for Intelligence Gathering, I didn't hand that one in again today. I did complete and hand in Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise! and No Fly Zone. Those 5 pay around 66 gold and around 80 gold when I turn in Intelligence Gathering. These don't take too long to do and I usually make between 10 and 15 gold on the garbage and greens that drop. Wrann is exalted with the Knights of the Ebon Blade but Gom is only revered so he is doing them for both the gold and rep.

I did some fishing on Gom after that. I was fishing schools for Musselback Sculpin in Borean Tundra. I ended up getting 37 before I called it quits. I also got 28 Glacial Salmon in Grizzly Hills. I got Gom's fishing skill to 422, only 28 more to go :). I was fishing for mats to cook up some Recipe: Poached Northern Sculpin and Recipe: Firecracker Salmon which I put in the guild bank to restock.



0 comments:

Post a Comment