Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Daily Fishing and Stuff 5/26/09

I got on really late tonight and didn't have much time. I only did the daily fishing and cooking on both Wranngar and Gomorra.

I started with the daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome which was Mustard Dogs!. That had me heading out in search of Wild Mustard around Dalaran. I got them pretty quick on both, probably because it was so late, and headed to the bank to get some Rhino Meat so I could cook up the Rhino Dogs I needed. I got a big surprise when I got to the bank, I was out of Rhino Meat.

I headed off to do the daily fishing from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran. Tonight she gave me Monsterbelly Appetite which had me heading over to Unu'pe to catch a Bloated Monsterbelly. I got one of my first cast on Gom and my second cast on Wrann. I flew from there over to Sholazar Basin to hunt some Rhino after that. I got 8 pieces in about 10 minutes, the reason it took so long was someone else had come through and killed all the Rhino's, there were none there when I got there. After they respawned I killed a bunch and got about a 50% drop rate on the 8 pieces of Rhino Meat I needed.

When I got back to Dalaran I cooked up the Rhino Dogs I needed which I then combined with the Wild Mustard to make my Mustard Dog Basket!. I delivered my baskets to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing in exchange for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag.

Gom's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and 4 Baby Spice in it. Not a bad day for Gom but he's had better.

Wrann's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices in it, he has certainly had better days.

I handed in the severed Arm I got from the Bloated Mosnterbelly to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran in exchange for a couple Bags of Fishing Treasures. She is going to attempt to reunite the arm with it's owner.

Wrann's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g32s52c, 4 Pygmy Oil and 2 Worthless Pieces of Orange Glass in it. Not a great haul for Wrann today.

Gom's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g18s24c, a Glow Worm, 3 Solid Gold Coins and a Runic Mana Potion. Not the best haul for Gom but he made out better than Wrann.

0 comments:

Post a Comment