Friday, June 19, 2009

Battlegrounds 6/19/09

My daily battleground today was Strand of the Ancients again today, way to give some variety Blizzard...

I did it on Wranngar and we won the second one I was in. The first one was close but we lost in the end. The second one wasn't even remotely close and we won it easily. I turned that in and collected my 13g23s and 1241 bonus honor. I should have enough honor to get another piece in a day or two.

After that I did some Eye of the Storm. It is amazing how some people still don't know how to play EoS, they claim to know how to play it and give a lot of 'advice' but they have no clue. Today there was someone spouting off about the importance of the flag. The flag is not important, the towers are. With 3 towers you don't need to run the flag at all to win. Same thing with 4 towers. With 2 towers you have to run, or get and hold, the flag. Not surprisingly that battle had a lot of flagtards in it, it was a loss because we only held 2 towers at best and lost them a few times because everyone was in the middle fighting for the flag. The Flag to EoS is what Galv is to AV, put there to distract the stupid. Anyway that was the only bad group I was in, I ended up with 6 wins and one loss. The Alliance was playing like it used to in EoS :).

I fought in 2 AV's too, both losses. The first loss was really close and I though we had it, we had Drek down to 17% when the Horde either killed Vann or our resources ran out, I wasn't paying attention. In the second battle we held SHGY which is pretty much a guaranteed loss... People just don't get it, if you hold SHGY it keep all the Horde in front of you and you lose 9 times out of 10. The only way you can win is if you have a really good group. I haven't seen any really good groups in AV in awhile. We had 8 AFK in the second battle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment