Monday, July 27, 2009

Wranngar 7/27/09

Today, when I logged on, I ended up with Infused Mushroom Meatloaf from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome and Dangerously Delicious from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran.

As usual I did the cooking first. That had me running around in the sewers picking Infused Mushrooms. When I first got down there I didn't see any, I thought it was going to be one of those days, but after running around for a minute they started to spawn. I got 2 in the Black Market and 2 in the tunnel outside the Black Market. All I had to do then was run over to the guild bank and grab a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them up with to make my meatloaf. Once I had that cooked up I headed over to see Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore who gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul today.

I headed over to Wintergrasp after that to catch my 10 Terrorfish. That took forever, I didn't even get my first one until the 7th cast. Then I got one about every 4-5 casts after that. The mood I was in by the time I had my 5th one I was wishing some Horde would show up so I could take out my frustrations, but as usual the Horde are never there when you need them. I finally got my 10 and took them back to Marcia Chase. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 6g69s44c, 5 Pygmy Oil, a Diamond-tipped Cane and 4 Deviate Fish in it. I certainly have had better returns...

0 comments:

Post a Comment