Monday, August 3, 2009

Convention at the Legerdemain 8/3/09

Gomorra got Convention at the Legerdemain from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome for his daily cooking today. This is a pretty easy one and you don't need to leave Dalaran to do it assuming you have some Chilled Meat in the bank like I believe everyone should.

I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, for the Jug of Wine. I found it as soon as I got there, right inside the door. One thing I did notice today was, along with that Jug of Wine sparkling right inside the door, there was another Jug of Wine sparkling at the top of the stairs. I had never seen 2 at once before. Maybe there can always be multiple occurrences of them and I had just never seen it before because so many people were trying to do it at once. Anyway I grabbed my Jug of Wine and headed over to the bank for some Chilled Meat. I cooked up 4 Northern Stew with that then headed over to see Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain. He paid me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad day for Gom today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment