Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daily's Cont... 10/27/09

I got back on Wranngar a little later and did some more daily's.

I did all my daily's for The Sons of Hodir, Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These, as usual, did not take me long. I think the longest part of these is getting all the Essence of Ice I need for Hot and Cold. I am realizing now that I am putting in the photo's how few I have for The Sons of Hodir. I will have to make a note to get more as I go along.

I did Overstock in K3 which is always a fast easy one. This one takes a few minutes, causes no damage you need to repair, and gets you 12g96s. I always do this one if I am in the area.

I did all my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade with the exception of Intelligence Gathering. I got some keys, opened some chests, but as usual I didn't get any documents. The ones I did do were Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise! and No Fly Zone. This don't take long either and get me some decent gold.

I got more gold from all the crap I looted off everything I killed which is always nice. I loot everything I kill and make an extra 20-30 gold a day, when I do all my daily's, just from that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment