Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daily's 10/27/09

I got on Wranngar today and just did the daily cooking and fishing. Today the cooking was Cheese for Glowergold, no surprise there, that's what it's been the last 5 or 6 times I have done it. It is getting pretty old I'll tell you what. That is my least favorite daily cooking. The fishing today, from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, was Monsterbelly Appetite. That's the same one I did last time I did the daily fishing too. At least that one's not bad, not as bad as Cheese for Glowergold.

I got the cooking out of the way first as usual. It took me a little while today to get it done as I got it around 1:30, just a half hour after the daily's roll over and who knows when the server came back up, they were doing maintenance today. It took me awhile to get the 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses as everyone seemed to be doing it at the same time. I finally got the 6 I needed and got the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger right off when I went to the wine and cheese shop looking for glasses. I combined them on the platter provided, by right clicking on it while I had all the ingredients in my bag, and headed over to see Glowergold. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul today.

I was off to Unu'pe next to do the daily fishing. I took the flight path over there and headed out to the icebergs off shore. I found a school of Monsterbelly's pretty quick but it disappeared after my first cast. I found another one right near it and got my Bloated Monsterbelly on the first cast from that one. I headed back to Dalaran to hand it in. When I got there I went to see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange and gave her the Severed Arm, she is going to attempt to reunite it with the fisherman who lost it. Good luck there, it looked pretty digested to me. Anyway she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble that had 10g74s40c, 2 Elixir of Water Walking and a Tower Key which I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c. Not a bad haul for this one either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment