Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Halloween in World of Warcraft

I did a couple daily's on Wranngar today, but I spent most my time running around to all the Inns getting candy and the 6g63s that goes with it. Believe it or not I made over 160 gold off just trick or treating.

The daily's I did were the daily cooking in Dalaran which was Cheese for Glowergold again. It seems like every time I do it lately that's what it is. There were A LOT of people on when I logged on and I thought it was going to take me forever to get it done but none of them were doing the daily cooking apparently. It didn't take me long at all to get the 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses I needed, and when I ran over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, the Aged Dalaran Limburger was sitting right there waiting for me. I combined the wine and cheese on the platter that was supplied to me when I picked up the quest, by right clicking on the platter, then delivered it to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Hardly worth the little bit of time it took...

I skipped the daily fishing today, Dangerously Delicious, because I just didn't want to deal with it. Instead I headed to Shattrath and did the daily cooking and fishing there which was Super Hot Stew and Felblood Fillet. I didn't get anything worth mentioning from either of those.

I hit a few Inns there, in Outlands, then headed back to the Dark Portal and hit A LOT of Inns in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. That is where I got most the gold. I did hit 2 in Dalaran but that was about all I hit in Northrend. Maybe tomorrow, or the next time I get on, I will run around Northrend and hit those. Maybe, maybe not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment