Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Convention at the Legerdemain and Dangerously Delicious 11/11/09

I got on Wranngar a little late tonight and grabbed my daily's. Today I got Convention at the Legerdemain, again, and Dangerously Delicious. At least the daily fishing was different, the cooking I have done the last 4 times in a row.

I got the cooking out of the way first, I could do it in my sleep now... I went to the bank and got 4 pieces of Chilled Meat, then ran outside and started a fire to cook up my Northern Stew. Once I had that headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, and got my Jug of Wine, upstairs this time. I took those over to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain and exchanged them for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul today.

I was off to Wintergrasp after that to get my daily fishing out of the way. I took the flightpath to Fordragon Hold then flew east and a little bit south to my spot at the very southern end of Wintergrasp and got my 10 Terrorfish in 32 casts. I flew back to Fordragon Hold and took the flight path back to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran. I turned in my Terrorfish to her and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 10g61s90c, a Glow Worm, 4 Deviate Fish and a Whale Statue which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold. Not a bad haul on this one either with the statue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment