Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Daily Cooking - Infused Mushroom Meatloaf 11/25/09

The daily cooking was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf again today. So much for variety. At least it is a quick easy one you don't have to leave Dalaran for.

I headed down into the sewers again to pick some Infused Mushrooms. One thing I have noticed lately, while I haven't had any problem getting my mushrooms, is they seemed to have changed the spawn points for them in some areas. There are a few spots that I always go to, and have been going to lately, that they just don't seem to spawn in anymore. I have also found some where I have never seen them before. This could just be a case of someone coming along and picking them before me but I find it hard to believe they are picking them right before I get there every time. I also find it hard to believe that then ones I find in new areas have always been spawning there. I have been doing this daily for quite awhile and I'm not buying it.

Anyway I got my 4 Infused Mushrooms pretty quick, a couple in the old spots and a couple in new spots, and headed to the bank for some Chilled Meat too cook them up with. Once I had my meatloaf cooked I headed over to see Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. I have about 60 awards now, that could buy me 600 Northern Spices, but I'm not going to spend them. I got caught off guard with the Chef's Hat they came out with, having spent all my awards on spices. It took me awhile to save up the 100 to get it. That won't happen again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment